We at Rockville Dental Arts believe in offering the very best patient care possible. That’s why we invest in advanced dental technologies for our dental office. Our dentists and staff are trained to use the most cutting edge equipment to ensure your treatments are done properly every time. Through this technology, we can handle procedures effectively, and these options can even reduce the treatment time as well as the time needed to recover. They will even help us with our goal of offering the most comfortable treatments too.
Our goal is always to provide the very best in safe, comfortable treatment to our patients. We accomplish this by using technology and always staying up to date on the newest innovations.
When you come to Rockville Dental Arts, we know how important it is that you get the best and most comfortable care possible. That’s why we use cutting edge technology for diagnoses and treatments like digital photography. We use this tool to the standards created by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and we have found it very useful in a number of different situations.
Our dentists will use digital photography for a wide variety of purposes, including:
- A problem-solving method that allows our staff to look at individual teeth and how they change over time.
- A tool to anticipate problems before they happen or to deal with post treatment issues as well.
- Intraoral shots will give us more information so that we can diagnose problems with soft tissue, teeth alignment, and tooth color as well.
- Digital photography will even let us get a visual image of what your teeth can look like after cosmetic dentistry is completed.
- We can use this tool throughout various phases of treatment to confirm that they are successful.
- Through dental photographs, we will be able to help patients visualize their treatments and the results they can expect.
No matter your situation, talk to us about how digital photography can be a helpful aid in the process. In addition, we even use our digital photography technology to offer a stunning before and after gallery so that you can see the results of the dental treatments we have to offer. Your oral health is important to us which is why we offer different types of dental photographs of your teeth. When you see what we see you will be amazed!
When you come to Rockville Dental Arts, we will take every step possible to ensure that you get the best treatment. That’s why we have invested in cutting edge dental technology, including digital x-rays. That way, we can find, diagnose, and treat concerns before they become serious enough to require more in-depth treatment.
Dental x-rays are both safe and convenient, giving your dentist the power to handle your dental concerns, often before you even know there was something to be worried about. There are many advantages to using this method, including:
- You will be exposed to less radiation, making digital x-rays safer than traditional methods.
- Your x-rays will take less time so you won’t have to spend so much time at the office.
- The images will be very high quality, meaning our dentists will be able to find and diagnose problems much sooner.
- Your dental records will be kept on a computer instead of just in films, and that means transferring records is easy.
We offer you the very best in diagnosis, prevention, and treatment. That’s why we offer digital x-rays for your convenience, safety, and care. In rare cases we may suggest a cone beam scan which is a computed tomography of your teeth and jaws. Our dental technicians are trained and licensed to take this and every film in our dental office.
You are probably used to x-rays being used to locate and identify cavities, and that is true. However, cutting edge technology lets us do so much more here at Rockville Dental Arts. In fact, thanks to the Panorex x-ray. We will be able to see, not just your teeth, but the whole mouth, and that means we can find a variety of problems quickly. Through Panorex, we will be able to see:
- Both your upper and lower jawbones.
- Your TMJ or temporomandibular joints.
- Your sinus cavities and the bones surrounding then.
- The mandibular nerve, which is the nerve that provides your lower teeth and gums with sensation.
- Any large tooth decay that may be present
- Impacted teeth such as wisdom teeth and other impactions
By being able to see all of this, we will be able to diagnose a wide array of problems that may not have been caught so soon otherwise. Through the Panorex x-ray film, our dentists will be able to diagnose TMD, early signs of oral cancer, problems with the jaw bone, problems with teeth development, wisdom teeth issues, and sinus problems too. For pregnant women please consult your physician prior to any xrays.
Soft Tissue Laser
At Rockville Dental Arts, we offer both cosmetic and restorative dentistry, and we take the time to ensure our methods and procedures use the most cutting edge laser dentistry. Our dentists and our entire staff have been trained to use this technology in every way possible to ensure you have access to the best treatments. One such option is the soft tissue laser, which is considered one of the most innovative dental tools of our time.
The soft tissue laser allows us to make cuts with the utmost precision to the soft tissues surrounding the teeth. In addition to such precise control, the laser will virtually eliminate bleeding, and that means it will significantly reduce healing time.
We can use the soft tissue laser for a number of different things, from tooth whitening to treatment of periodontal diseases. So, no matter your problem, this high-tech device could help solve it.
If you have questions about the dental technology and equipment we use at our dentist office in Rockville, then contact us at 301-424-2030 or fill out our contact form. You can speak with our experienced staff or even schedule an evaluation with one of our dentists so that you can find out more.