Cosmetic Dentist in Rockville, Aspen Hill, & North Bethesda, Maryland
Over time, different things contribute to imperfections in the teeth, from chips and cracks to stains and discoloration. As a result, your smile may suffer. The good news is that we offer solutions that will make your teeth look perfect again, and it all happens thanks to porcelain veneers.
What Are They?
Porcelain veneers are custom designed for people who are suffering from such problems as:
- Broken, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Discolorations and stains on the teeth
- Alignment issues including crooked teeth and gaps
- Proportion problems due to worn teeth
FREE COSMETIC DENTISTRY CONSULTS – CALL 301-424-2030
This is an innovative method of cosmetic dentistry that provides an attractive smile, and it is a durable method, meaning the veneers will last for decades to come.
If you visit Rockville Dental Arts to inquire about porcelain veneers, then the first thing you can expect is a consultation to determine if this is the best choice to improve your style. Our team will ensure you get the best evaluation and results.
The procedure itself only takes a few hours, and you will walk out the door with a new, attractive smile. This is how the process works:
- Special technology will be used to design a set of veneers just for you. A cosmetic dentist will use this pinpoint technology to ensure everything is perfect. The veneers will be milled to work perfectly. All of this happens while you relax in our office.
- Our dentists will then secure the custom veneers to your teeth. If we are not covering all of your teeth with veneers, then the dentist will ensure that the color matches properly.
- Finally, the veneers will undergo one more polish to make sure they are bright and sparkling.
The end result will be a smile that is even, white, and smooth. Veneers can completely cover up a wide variety of problems. And, even if your teeth are crooked, in some situations, this could be an alternative to getting braces. That’s because you will get a straight smile right away instead of having to wait months or years.
Preparing and Caring for Your Veneers
You don’t really have to do anything in advance to get ready for your veneers appointment. If you are going in for a consultation, you may wish to prepare a list of questions to go over everything with your cosmetic dentist just to give yourself peace of mind.
Once you have your porcelain veneers in place, you will want to take proper care of your teeth so that they last a long time. This includes brushing and flossing regularly and getting regular dental checkups and cleaning. Other than that, you don’t have to do anything special to take care of them.
As long as you maintain proper dental hygiene, the porcelain veneers could continue looking good for as long as 20 years.
Contact Rockville Dental Arts
If you’re in the Rockville area and would like to get more information about porcelain veneers, or you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Norkiewicz or Dr. Avila-Gnau, then contact Rockville Dental Arts today at 301-424-2030 or fill out our contact form. We are more than happy to help you.
To Learn more about porcelain veneers, read our dental veneer blogs: